Occupancy Control System
Social Distancing Compliance for governmental and private entities and more
with smart displays to control traffic flow
Covid-19 Automated Occupancy Control System
Governments have imposed a social distancing regulation to flatten the curve of the Coronavirus pandemic outbreak. Many businesses are now required to control the number of visitors entering their facility or building. Many have responded by assigning physical personnel to control the customer traffic at their entrances. FootfallCam has an Automated Occupancy Control System that is dedicated to provide a more cost-effective and efficient way to abide by these safety regulations during the global pandemic.
• Count real-time occupancy in your building•
• Automated display at your entrance to control incoming traffic•
• Alert staff if capacity limit is breached•
• Live occupancy widget to display at your website•
• Fast and easy implementation
Social Distancing Compliance with Smart Displays to Control Traffic Flow
FootfallCam accurately counts how many customers are going in and out of your building, giving you real-time data on the number of customers inside - your occupancy.
A tablet display at the entrance uses a simple traffic light system to inform customers whether they should enter, or whether the maximum occupancy has been reached and they should wait.
When other customers exit, the screen will update accordingly.
This allows efficient occupancy control for essential businesses such as supermarkets, banks and hospitals.
Occupancy Counting Alerts Staff when Limit is Breached
Managers can set a predetermined threshold on the number of people occupying a certain space.
The live dashboard keeps the staff members posted on the current occupancy levels. In the event where customers disregard the traffic light indicator when the occupancy limit is breached, an alert will be sent to your staff so that they can take timely action to control the number of people in your premises.
Managers will be able to put their mind at ease knowing that the welfare of their employees and customers are protected during the coronavirus pandemic outbreak.
Live Occupancy Count Widget for your Website
Our widget allows your website to display automatically-updated occupancy conditions of your store.
Customers can check your website before leaving home to see when will be a better time for them to visit.
This is a proactive approach to influence customer traffic by staggering their visiting time.
It is also a good way to manage customer’s expectation on queue time and thereby improving customer’s experience.
Scheduled Reports Provide Data for Live Occupancy Control
Daily reports equip the management with real data, enabling facility occupancy to be controlled easily across all stores.
You will be able to monitor the safe distancing between customers in each store regularly, and take strict corrective measures in time to ensure that government safety regulations are not breached.
Coronavirus Live Occupancy Tracker-System Kit
Only 2 products needed for this easy self-install solution.
• FootfallCam 3D Plus2™ at multiple or wide entrances and exits
• FootfallCam Analytic Manager V8™
• Compatible with any Apple iPad or Android tabletOptional: FootfallCam Display Module™•
• To display live occupancy counting dashboard on any existing monitor or tablet•
• Only needs a HDMI port
How Does it Work?
Install FootfallCam 3D Plus2™ at every entrance of your facility.
• Define the specific occupancy limit imposed by the government on FootfallCam Analytics Manager V8™.
• Set up the display device at the entrance to display the real-time dashboard for occupancy data.
• Display of color Indication to highlight the occupancy level of your premises:Green (within the threshold);Red (exceeding the threshold).
• Trigger instant alerts to the person-in-charge for their immediate attention if the threshold is breached for occupancy control.
• Daily reports for management.